Saturday, February 20, 2010

boys

We got their team pictures back today and they both turned out great. I did one with the boys together, which I love!

My scanner is having issues so I couldn't scan in the picture from the photographer. I guess mine will have to do. The picture of them together turned out great from the photographer, mine...so so.



During Mason's game today, he made two baskets! I know that's not a lot, but it's huge for him. He was so excited. He's not an aggressive player, or kid for that matter. His coach has taught their team actual plays. These kids are doing great. It is so fun to watch. Anytime he handles the ball or makes a basket, he has the biggest grin. I had another mom ask if he every stops smiling. If he's having fun he'll grin the entire time. I'm soo glad he's loving basketball.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Those sure are some handsome pictures!

I have a good life said...

Those smiles sure are priceless! ;)

Selita & Craig said...

They just seem to be getting so big, so fast! But those are some good looking boys mom!