Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Finally...a purpose!

Over the years I have kept all the mismatched socks. I don't know why, I just can't seem to through them away. What if I find the match and I have thrown out the first one? Then I have another lost sock.

It was very satisfying when Karlee needed a sock to make a sock puppet for class. I brought out 4 or 5 for her to choose from. White, colored, ankle, or crew. The selection was amazing. She also asked for cotton balls and yarn. She had an earring that she lost the match too, that she wanted to use. Here is her amazing creations. I love it!!


Isn't he cute?!? Karlee had to put on a play with two other students today with their puppets. I can't wait to hear how it went.

1 comment:

The Texas Bakers said...

Love the puppet! But it couldn't possibly be cuter than Karlee herself!