Wednesday, May 23, 2012

good day

Today I went to the temple by myself.  I invited many people, some by phone some by text.  But schedules were just too busy.  I know the feeling.  This was my only chance all month. 

So I took my camera along.  :)  I don't think I've ever taken pictures in the AM before. 

When I was finished at the temple I gave McKinzie a call to see where she was working.  In the office...in Dallas!!!  We met for lunch.  We ate and laughed, and talked, and complained for an hour and 40 minutes.  I barely made it back before the boys got home from school. 

It's been a great day.  We (I) didn't have to be anywhere this afternoon or evening.  Carson had Michael over to swim and play, although he tells me it wasn't long enough.  Mason played on the computer, longer than he should have.    The girls went to church, and I didn't HAVE to be anywhere.  WAHOO!!

No comments: