Friday, May 18, 2012

career day

Carson's class has had different parents come in all week talking about their career.  He was told on Tuesday that Friday they could dress up in a career.  I mentioned on how I might be able to make an oxygen tank for him.  Well, everyday he would ask if I made it.  :)  Wednesday night it took him over an hour to fall asleep because he was so excited about Friday!

I only helped with the tank, he came up with everything else.  He has a great imagination.  This morning he decided he needed suspenders.  Even without the helmet, jacket, tank, ax, and water hose, he really looked like a firefighter.  He LOVED it!!!




 I only needed to buy the tape and tubing.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I might need to hang on to this for Halloween.  ;)

No comments: