Thursday, April 21, 2011

egg hunt

I didn't know if I was going to make it to Carson's class Easter egg hunt today.  Mason had an ortho appointment that was scheduled 6 weeks ago, then Karlee had an appointment in the afternoon to xray her wrist again.  I luckily showed up about 5 minutes before they lined up to hunt.  Because of the misting all morning they hunted in the halls.  The kids didn't mind at all. 



 The kids were able to keep 12 that they collected, then Miss Kara give them 4 more because one mom brought over 40 eggs for the hunt. 


I might be an over zealous mom. (Kinzie agreed with me.  So then I slugged her in the arm.)  Carson's teacher kept telling me that the party was very low key and wouldn't really give me a time when it would start.  But this morning I pinned her down with a time, told Carson I might not make it because of Mason's appointment but I would try.  One of the best things about being a stay at home mom is being able to attend the class parties and field trips.  I do all I can to be there, so I get a little frustrated when I schedule an appointment on a day like today.  I'm so glad it all worked out. 

Tomorrow is Mason's class party.  I don't think an egg hunt though. 

No comments: