Monday, January 31, 2011

adam and pets

You know, I will admit there have been times I considered putting my kids in here just so I knew where they were (a much larger one of course).  Adam started playing in Stella's crate this past week. 



 Although, this is the first time Stella got in there with him.  :)
 Remember this little guy, Oscar.  He's not so little anymore.
 His favorite spots are Adam's highchair, after he's finished eating.  He's hoping for a treat still in the seat.  He also hid in here so Stella and Adam would leave him alone after he came home from being declawed.

And the top of the couch.  This use to be Cali's favorite spot too,  until she got so mad at us she only comes home to eat.  We got Oscar in mid September.  I don't think Cali slept in the house, not even a nap, until late December when it was in the 20s at night.   
In the Fall I had a neighbor come by and told me that Cali was chasing her kitties into their house.  She was surprised to find out that she  wasn't a Tom and that she'd been declawed.  She wanted me to keep Cali home.  How in the world do you keep a cat home?!?  Cali has become a bully.  We miss our sweet kitty.

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

Those pictures are so cute! When we got Jazz, XDH would often crawl in to the cage and shut the door. I have some cute pictures of it somewhere. Makes me wonder how old he was!

The Texas Bakers said...

Poor Cali! She has been displaced!