Thursday, September 30, 2010

downtown

Brian relocated his office downtown a few weeks ago. I went downtown today for lunch, it's my birthday. I love the building he is in. It has soo much character. He is on the 7th floor with a corner office! Sounds cool, doesn't it? It is. It's smaller than their last office, but this office has windows!



The elevators are a little slow, they were working on them while I was there. Hopefully that will improve.
The first time I went to see the place Brian tells me it feels like an old time PI movie. It did!! He just needs to put his name on the frosted glass door ;0).








I even love the hardware. I guess sometimes old is better than new. Now I really am sounding old....I'm feeling old too.

4 comments:

Lana said...

fancy!

Selita & Craig said...

Nice! Happy Birthday!

I have a good life said...

The building IS beautiful! You are beautiful, too. :) But, birthday or not, I don't think you are old! :)

Rachel said...

There is something about downtown that makes me smile!