Monday, September 27, 2010

another temple

This past weekend Brian needed to attend a conference in Houston. With some help of some amazing friends, that watched out kids, I was able to go with him.
Friday afternoon I hung out at the conference. It wasn't so bad. We ran into a couple of former GM's that now work for another company. One of them, Don L, has always been one of my favorites. I would often sit next to him and his wife at Christmas parties and any other events spouses were invited. It was great catching up with him.
Saturday I slept in till 9:30...heaven!! Then did some shopping at the Houston Pavilions while Brian was at the conference.
On our way home we stopped by the Houston Temple...another beautiful temple.




3 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful temple. It's so nice that you could go and enjoy some time together.
Hugs.

Kinzie said...

I just thought I would add a couple points....

1. Your welcome for being an amazing daughter and playing with Stella so you could go....

2. You sleep in til 9 every Saturday

That's all :)

The Texas Bakers said...

Love the Houston Temple. We were there for the dedication.