Friday, September 3, 2010

look what we did...

OK...let me explain. She is 2 years old, so hopefully no chewing. And fully grown! She is not house trained, although she will pee on demand. With toddlers and dogs, that is trained in my book. :) Stella is very sweet and great with Adam. She only wants to lick him. She is my shadow. All day long she has been right next to me, almost between my legs as I walk. She doesn't like to be left alone. I really think she has some separation anxiety issues. I hope we can figure out how to help that.
I always knew we would get another dog. It just had to be the right one/size. Mason has been asking for another dog every since we found Peanut a new home. We already love her.

We still miss Peanut...

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Crazy. I am glad for you, though. I hope Stella works out well. :)