Tuesday, September 14, 2010

here kitty kitty


Yes...we really did. We got another pet. Like a dog isn't enough. Cali is NOT happy.
We actually started considering a cat before another dog. Then we had a brain freeze and got us a dog.
Sunday night some friends called us and told us their cats were old enough to find a home. Karlee has been wanting her own pet for some time.
Isn't it our job to give our kids whatever they want? Lately with pets that is what we have done.
Oscar is soo cute. I wish there was such a thing as "toy" cats. I love them this size.
Sunday night he slept in the laundry room. We had to make sure he knew where the litter box was.
Last night he slept with Brian and me....ahem... isn't it Karlee's cat? Every few hours he would go crazy in my hair!! It was a long night.


He's really quite brave considering Stella pounces and and growls because she wants to play. But Oscar is quick and feisty. Cali hisses at him from a distance too. They act like the rest of our kids. I hope we can all learn to get along.

1 comment:

Selita & Craig said...

Oh my goodness how cute is he !?!?! I love the last pic all fuzzed up and looking semi-ferocious :)