Wednesday, June 30, 2010

three times a charm

Yes, we went to the midnight showing of Eclipse. Wow!! We loved it. Karlee came with us this time. Which she loved. Bailee is still at high adventure so I guess I get to take her next week. Yes, it's worth going again.
Karlee really struggled with the flash...this is as good as it got. I really can't think of any downside to the movie (other than climbing in bed at 3 AM!). It was funny, action packed with many scenes of "steamy" kissing. Jacob was...WOW!! He seemed to have a hard time finding his shirt. I don't think anyone minded one bit. Each movie keeps getting better. We already can't wait for the next one. I'm sure we'll see that one at midnight too. :0)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like so much fun. Glad you could go with your girls. It can't get much better than being with them.

Kathy said...

So jealous I could not come, I loved going last time at midnight. I will have to see it soon.

The Texas Bakers said...

I went to the midnight showing, as well, just for kicks. It was fun. I definitely thought this movie was waaaaay better than the first two, but it was STEAMY! Definitely not one for my kids!