Thursday, July 1, 2010

boys turn

With Karlee having C4K for three weeks, I've been wanting to do something fun just for the boys while she was gone. Today is Karlee's last day and yesterday was the first chance I had that was just for the boys. We went to Colleyville and went to this very cool jump place, "Jump For Fun".

I knew who owned it and hoped their DIL Veronica would be there. We walked in the door and there she was! What a great surprise. When I went to pay her husband helped us and told me we got a discount because we know Veronica. Another surprise!! She is an amazing woman and now we get a discount just because of our relationship. Yea!!





They even had an area for toddlers, they have to be under 38". Carson was disappointed he couldn't play there too.



They must of had fun. They both asked this morning if we could go back. :0)

No comments: