Monday, May 3, 2010

masquerade

Friday night Bailee went to a party that was a masquerade ball!! I thought she looked great. She looked like a princess.
She was tired of me taking pictures. Sad to say this is the best shot of her mask. LOL

Jessica's dad took them to a costume shop to find these dresses. He was so great for doing that. They were concerned that no one else would be in gowns like these. They were right. Most girls were in prom like dresses. Although, the birthday boy got his costume at the same place! So three of them got it right. Everyone had a blast!

3 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

Wow thats completely awesome!

I have a good life said...

What a fun party! I love the mask! :) How fun!

Natalie said...

Those costumes are so beautiful. I think it's so much fun that they could dress up.
Fun party.