Friday, April 30, 2010

little boys

This week has been all about these two. On Monday Adam was 6 months old. (I can't believe he's 6 months already!) He enjoyed playing outside while I weeded flower beds.
Wednesday we went to the library for story time and played in the bubbles. They had many other activities but Carson loved the bubbles. The bubbles, in the picture below, are his bubbles. He was doing a great job!




Today, these two were playing together...OK, maybe Adam was watching Carson. Still, they were getting along in the same room without me. Another milestone!


Tonight, both Karlee and Bailee have birthday parties to go to, so our babysitters are busy. Mason has a birthday party tomorrow. Luckily Stake Conference is this weekend. We'll be able to have a date before the adult session. Some weekends it's a challenge to find the time, or the sitter, for a date. Although, we often succeed.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

it was nice to see you so much this week. I it keeps up! Fun times. I might steal those 2 pictures you have of my kids.

Selita & Craig said...

Those are some handsome boys! I can't believe how big Adam is getting.....what GREAT combo Mom/Grandma time :)