Tuesday, May 25, 2010

morning events

The second grade class had their field day this morning. The weather was perfect. Warm, overcast with a breeze. Usually getting wet at this event is a bonus. Next year we will start going to the high school for field day.



I decided that I wanted to find someone for Adam, "Jay" offered to watch Carson too. I've never been to field day without any little children. I could give my full attention to Mason. Thanks "Jay"!! It was great!




Right in the middle of field day was Karlee's awards assembly, so I missed many of the events. (That's the not so fun part with having many children. You often miss something.) She received 5 awards and a plaque for all A's. The plaque was icing on the cake. I'm sure she has already decided where to put on her wall. ;)




1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Such great kids! What a proud Mama! :) :)