Sunday, May 9, 2010

friday...

I finally remembered my camera! I've been wanting to take a picture with bluebonnets ever since I saw then. The best bluebonnets I found were down where I-35E and I-35 W join south of FW. I found them on our drive home from San Antonio. I didn't have any kids with me and Brian surely did NOT want to get out and take a picture in them. Although, that would of been great!! LOL



Adam was sleeping when we were out running errands, but I stopped anyway. I almost waited too long. The bluebonnets have started to seed, not many blossoms left. I'll do better next year.
Friday night the activity day girls, 8-11 year olds in our church, and moms met at a park for picnic and games. We all had fun. We adopted Megan for the day. Her mom had surgery on Wednesday and of course wasn't up for an outing. :( Maybe soon.







The girls hid under a blanket and moms had to choose their daughter by her feet. We all thought easy, until we had to choose from the bottom of their feet. Not something a mom looks at very often. Karlee is left of the girl in the long jeans, under the white blanket.
I'm glad our schedule allowed us to go. We had fun eating, visiting and being silly. The park was amazing. We will go back. I know my boy will love it.

No comments: