Monday, May 31, 2010

family day

The entire day we hung out as a family. We haven't done that in a very long time. I called Kinz about 8 and invited her to join us at the movies. We saw "Percy Jackson". We loved it. Especially the boys. When the credits were still rolling, Carson said he was going to pretend to be Percy when we got home. :0) I think we'll be buying this one. Also, it only cost $29!! Tickets for seven people with popcorn and soda. Maybe that's another reason Brian and I loved it...bargain!

After the movie we headed home to swim and grill. We played in the pool for about 4 hours. Adam loves the pool. All the kids commented on how much fun they had today. We played hard, ate good food and enjoyed just being with family.




Kinzie has left for home and the three little ones are in bed. I'm sure everyone will sleep hard tonight. Only 2 1/2 more days of school and we can play like this more often...I hope.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Family times are the best and you sure do have a cute family. I hope you have a really fun summer.:)