Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little brother

My brother, Richard, was in Dallas all last week for meetings. He stayed an extra day to visit us. So on Friday we hung out together and did a little sight seeing, that is what he hadn't already done during the week. We went down to Arlington to check out the new stadium. Man that was impressive! Now I want to go inside. One day I'm sure we'll do a tour, maybe even a game. We then went to the Stockyards. I'm ashamed to say I've never been there. It was kind of cool. We walked around while he found just the right gift for his kids and his wife. Carson had fun hanging out with him, Richard is always lots of fun.



After dinner the kids wanted to get in the pool. It really wasn't that warm. They convinced Richard to get in, which really wasn't that hard. They played and played until it was too cold. They all got out shivering. I must be the only smart one. I never got in!! They were all disappointed that he could only stay a day. We all had a great time. Thanks Rich for hanging out with us.





1 comment:

I have a good life said...

The pool is so fun. What a great way to spend the day with your brother.

But, NEVER been to the Stockyards? That is crazy!