Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crazy week!

I still don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to a dog, let alone a puppy. This little guy sure has made an already busy week absolutely crazy.

This past week has been "Teacher Appreciation Week" at our school. Since I'm the room parent for Karlee's class, I was in charge of "appreciating" our teacher. Then with church duties, a trip to the temple, not complaining about that one, and family. I'm ready for the week to be over. It's only Thursday!!



This gives you an idea on how much "fun" Peanut is. We forgot and left the bag out over night. When he went out in the morning, he had a great time. Luckily the grass clippings weren't all over the yard. I don't think it was too difficult to clean up. Thanks Bri.

3 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Oh, he is adorable!! Maybe with you guys getting one, Shon will agree to get one too!! (Actually, I don't think I am quite ready for one yet. But I sure love them!!)

Spudknit said...

Wow! You got a dog! Good luck! We love our Sam and we love the fact that he is not a puppy even more. :)

The Tall and Short of it said...

Oh boy!