Friday, February 27, 2009

I did it!!

I finished my apron Wednesday night. Hooray!!! My whole family thinks I'm insane at how excited I am to have sewn this. It's a big deal to me.
The next morning I realized that I didn't put on the rickrack. So back to the machine I went. So I guess I didn't really finish it until Thursday. That's ok. I'm still very excited about finishing in a timely manner. We are going to make a skirt next, so we can learn zippers.


Don't look too close, Nikko(I consider you an expert), or you might see mistakes. But I did learn form them. Isn't that what mistakes are for!

4 comments:

nikko said...

Good for you! It looks great!

Anne said...

wow, im so proud of you!
Looks great! :)

I have a good life said...

That is awesome! I love it! Great job! :)

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

It looks great. It is so fun to learn something new and have it turn out well. Good job!!