Monday, January 26, 2009

Weather ...

This weather can be so irritating. I know it's January and it is supposed to be cold. Today it is, even wet. I don't like it so much. Just three days ago it was almost 80 degrees. WE loved it. After school we went to the park and played. It was great. We fed the ducks some leftover pancakes from breakfast. Carson made his pancake stretch the farthest. When Karlee and Mason were finished they ran off to play and Carson kept pulling more and more out of his hand. I don't know where it came from.

Karlee was making me nervous. These branches aren't very big and strong. But that didn't stop her from climbing. I finally told her that she was high enough. The branches started bending. I don't think the tree could of supported her much longer, even if she is a light weight.

With the pond water so low they were able to play in the trees and rocks. Carson was always just a few steps behind them. He has always thought he was a big as them. Now he can actually keep up with them. During the summer it wouldn't surprise me if snakes lived among these rocks. I'll need to remind them when the pond fills back up to be careful. I'm ready for spring any day now.





No comments: