Tuesday, August 21, 2012

badman

When I don't blog for many days, I kinda get in trouble.  On the 15th of this month, McKinzie made sure I knew that I hadn't blogged for 15 days.  She was rather shocked.  Here it is the 21st and I'm trying to play catch up.  It's been a very busy month and this summer has flown by.  I'll try my best catching everybody up to our happenings. ;)


It's a good thing Carson has Adam.  Mason has never really gotten into the dress up fun.  Adam loves it.  These two at the moment are "badman".  When Adam first started saying it we all thought "batman".  We do have a few batman freaks around here.  But Adam would correct us and say he was "badman".  On this particular day they are "badman". 

It's hard to believe that in about 2 months this boy will be 3.  He has definitely changed all our our lives...for the good!!

No comments: