Tuesday, October 19, 2010

20th anniversary


In August I was browsing through a recipe site and came across this bus.  I thought, "that's perfect!"  This month is Brian's 20th anniversary in the school bus transportation industry.  All month I haven't really had time or had the privacy to make this.  (I didn't want anyone to know what my plan was.)  I didn't have anything scheduled today, so I made the cake yesterday and decorated it this afternoon. 


Happy anniversary Brian!!
This might be my only chance to make a school bus.  Our kids are growing up, and I'm confident that Brian won't be doing this for another 20 years.  :0)

4 comments:

Jay said...

Love it! What a great happy yellow you got it!

Lana said...

cool cake!

Natalie said...

Great cake. You did such a good job.

Selita & Craig said...

NOW THAT is a cool cake!