Wednesday, October 31, 2012

pumpkin patch

Two weeks ago I took Adam to the pumpkin patch.  He was excited all morning to go until we got in the car.  He fussed and cried most of the way there.  I started wondering if this was going to be worth it.  He had a death grip on me for the first 10 minutes.  It takes him awhile to warm up to crowds.  I convinced to go on a hay ride with me.  It started getting fun for both of us after that.  
 

He tried rolling pumpkins. 

He also tried picking them up.  He often chose the largest ones to pick up.


 This picture is my favorite.  I'm sure I'll put this on my wall. 

 Adam was trying to become Diego.  :)

He wasn't too sure about the bounce houses or slides.  I ended up pushing him into the bounce house and going over to a window so he would follow me to stay close.  He started loving it.  The slides too!
It ended up being a great day!  The weather was amazing!  Adam fell asleep on the way home.  Another successful day.

No comments: