Thursday, March 8, 2012

bailee's trip

I left Bailee at the airport at 9:15 this morning.  I've thought of her all day.  Luckily we've been able to text off and on.  But now, she's on the plane in DC waiting to take off.  I won't be able to listen to her silly stories for days.  I hope she can remember them all to share later.  I will miss her.  I'll be watching my email like a hawk hoping she's found a hot spot to send me an email. :) 
She's going to have so much fun with her friends.  She's been friends with Celeste since she was 9, I think.  Then there's Tyler.  They have been having lunch at school together, with lots of other friends, since 6th grade.  It's always been lots of girls and Tyler.  Smart boy!

She'll be gone 8 days.  Three nights in Paris.  An overnight train to Barcelona.  Then two more nights in Barcelona.  Don't forget 2 freakin longs days of travel.  She's such a lucky girl!  I'm totally jealous!

No comments: