Wednesday, August 4, 2010

temple

Years ago Brian and I decided to attend the temple once a month. We haven't missed a month yet. There have been some close calls but we have been able to accomplish our goal. Since we were going to Portland, we decided to attend a new (to us) temple. A day or two before we left I checked the schedule online. I was sick when I read that the temple would be closed for maintenance the week we were going to be there. When we arrived the gates were locked so we couldn't get on the grounds. Oh well... It will take a lot more that locked gates for me not to take pictures. Portland is such a beautiful city. There were almost too many trees to get a picture of the temple. Although the third picture is one of my favs. I love how trees frame the temple.









Since we couldn't attend in Portland, we decided to attend the temple in Boise on our drive home. We've attended here many times a long time ago.







Attending the temple brings great blessings. I've seen them. I hope Brian and I always make the temple a priority.


1 comment:

Selita & Craig said...

You are right - that 3rd picture is beautiful.