Wednesday, August 25, 2010

new missionary


Today my brother and his wife are dropping off their first born at the MTC, missionary training center, in Utah. I know his mom is having a hard time. I text her yesterday telling her to be strong. This was her response, "I've already had many microbursts of showers..."
Skylar is ready. He attended a year at BYU and received many scholarships in the music program. I'm sure he wishes he could take his trumpet with him, he'll figure out some way to play.
He is going to New Jersey, Morristown Mission, Spanish speaking. We have a Sister from our Ward on a mission there now. I read her blog/letters that her family maintains. She loves everything about the place. I think most missionaries love where they serve.
Good luck Skylar!! We love you and will be praying for you.

No comments: