Wednesday, October 9, 2013

a little melancholy

Oscar has never taken a nap on the diving board.  I wonder if he knows we're moving.  He seems sad.  I know the rest of us are sad.  We have two more weeks then the movers arrive.  I forgot what it's like to move...NO FUN!!! 

Everyday, it seems, there has been some excitement/glitch that causes us to wonder if the house we've chosen in Illinois is not the one for us.  Or perhaps Brian shouldn't have taken the job.  But deep down I know the move to Illinois is where the Lord needs us.  When Brian told me he lost his job I KNEW that we were moving to Chicago. It sure would be nice if something would go smooth.  Anything.  One thing.   

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

I am sorry. I know you guys are doing what is right. You will be missed, though, that is for sure. Good luck!!! You can do this!! And we get to mingle Saturday night!

Lana said...

I'm sorry you have to move away from your grand babies.