Wednesday, July 31, 2013

homecoming



 
My niece, Colette (front, right, green shirt), returned home from her mission to Northern California while we were in Idaho.  Months before I talked to my sister, Waynette, asking (almost begging) if her report could be on the last Sunday in June so we could be there.  She was able to make it work!  I was so very excited to be at her report.  With living in Texas we aren't able to be at these kind of events.  It was great to see all the Steel's that were able to attend.  (One brother and three sisters.)

I worry about my family.  If we'll be able to stay connected now that our parents are gone.  WE are all very independent.  WE just do our own thing and forget to share with everyone else.  I'm trying to stay connected.  I'm doing more now than I did 10 years ago.  But is it enough?

No comments: