Wednesday, March 6, 2013

tuesday's race

Tuesday nights schedule was CRAZY!  Carson had soccer practice from 6-7.  He also had a first grade class musical from 6:15-7.  And Mason had pack meeting from 6:30-7:30. 
 
Brian was out of town and Bailee had to work.  So it was up to me to figure this out.  Luckily Carson's coach cancelled practice since his son is also a first grader (bottom right corner).
 
I asked Geoff to take Mason with him to pack meeting, since it's his calling now.  I took Carson to school then tried to hurry to pack meeting since that's my calling too.  I don't go just because I'm a mom of a cub scout. 
 
I made it too both...sort of.  I missed Mason doing his magic trick.  But that's OK.  I watched him practice it at home.  And I wasn't able to make it in time for him to receive his awards.  Although, Karlee did take a picture for me. ;0)

 
 
Carson's grade sang 5 or 6 songs.  This song was an Italian song about pasta.  I loved the mustaches!
 


 Mason earned a belt loop for flag football, basketball, and roller skating.  He also earned a pin for basketball and communicator.  He's super close to earning his Webelos patch.  Maybe next pack meeting.

No comments: