Saturday, February 23, 2013

more stuff

Thursday morning the clouds were very cool.  I still can't decide if they look like frosting for taffy.  
 



Thursday night the 5th grade put on a play.  They all did a great job.  There are many hams in that class.  (We arrived later than I wanted so my seats weren't very good.)

The boys are doing great with their basketball teams.  Carson's team is undefeated with only one more game to go.  Today's game was especially great.  Carson made two baskets!!   His excitement was over the top. 

Mason's team struggled today.  We lost by 3.  With one second to go one of our players threw the ball trying for a 3 point basket and it hit the rim.  So close.  Last week we had a double overtime and we came out as the winner!  Super intense at times.  Mason's team will have a tournament next week.  Hopefully we'll have games most of the afternoon. 

Yesterday Bailee had a Skills competition, for cosmetology, in Waco.  (We haven't heard how she did yet.)  Both the girls had a Venturing Crew camp out on this weekend preparing them for Philmont in August.  With Bailee being in Waco I drove down to get her then took her straight to Mineral Wells.  I ended up being in the car 7 hours getting her where she needed to be.  Some kind of Taxi service she has. 

I started sewing a new project but it's top secret.  I have two of the three finished.  Hopefully I can share soon. 

14 days until our most amazing trip to Italy and Greece!!  WE can't wait!

No comments: