Tuesday, February 5, 2013

boys bball

Saturday the boys had games and their team pictures.  Mason's pictures began when Carson's game was finishing.  I'm so grateful that Brian was able to be at the games.  He took Mason to his pictures while I stayed with Carson.  I only was able to get (sneek) a picture of Carson.  No worries though.  I always buy the team picture and wallets of the boys.
 




 
 It was probably their best games yet.  They both hustled, and blocked, and shot many times.  Although neither one made a basket.  :(
 
 
This is me taking pictures while waiting on a train.  I was on my way to Mason's game and I had to stop for TWO trains.  Not cool!  The second train was actually stopped on the tracks when I arrived.  I'm glad I had my camera with me.  I kinda like this picture.

No comments: