Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentines Day

 I have been slacking and the month has flown by way to fast.  Finally I have pics of parties. 

Valentines Day was very relaxing.  I know it's because I didn't offer to take sugar cookies or cupcakes to the boys parties this year.  The first ever Valentines Party where I didn't have any kind of responsibility.  It was awesome!!

The fifth graders didn't really have a box or anything for their Valentines.  The night before I quickly made this bag for Mason.  I felt better that he had something for his Valentines.
 
 
 This is Mason's group that he sits with.

 Carson lost another tooth about a week ago.  There are many holes in his mouth now.



This picture has Jared, Dawson, Gaige, Carson, and Emma.  Dawson is one of Carson's best friends.

Matthew is his other best friend.  I don't think Emma is going to let go. :-)

No comments: