Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year's Eve

I'm extremely slow posting for this year.  I really do have some good excuses.  First of all we've been sick.  The day after Christmas I was sick.  Two days later Carson was sick.  Then two days after that Brian was sick.  I felt really bad.  Most of the time Brian's parents were here someone was sick.  We didn't go and do anything exciting.  But it all worked out.  We hung out at home and visited and relaxed.  It was nice.
 
On New Year's Eve Geoff's family came over to celebrate with us.  We played Wii and Headbanz.  I bought noise makers and poppers.  For about 15 minutes before midnight it was extremely noisy around our house.  The boys loved it! 
 
 
 
 
We had lots of yummy food.  The chocolate fountain, of course, meatballs, little smokies, nacho cheese dip, and artichoke dip.  Then shortly before midnight we started frying donuts.  It was delicious!! Happy (late) new years everyone!!



No comments: