Tuesday, January 15, 2013

amazing monday


Monday was a great day!  I washed, dried, folded, and put away eight loads of laundry.  But that's not the great part, I do that every Monday.  :)  I was able to make this Valentine artwork with a friend.  She helped me with the vinyl lettering.
Then I did some sewing.  I finished Harley's blanket, sewed her stats on the edge of the blanket.  I wanted to finish her flannel blanket but ran out of thread.  So I decided to try out the embroidering part of my new machine.  This is the one I bought.  I am loving it! 
 
 
 
 I might add even more snowflakes to this dish towel.
I still need to add some decorative stitches around the edges of this burp cloth, but wanted to do more.  I think this teddy bear turn out pretty good.  There are some flaws, but only Bailee and I know where they are.  ;-)   Bailee, don't tell!

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Very cool new machine!! Love it!