Thursday, November 15, 2012

DNA

Since I haven't blogged much you might come to the conclusion that life has slowed down. Well...that is incorrect.  WE have been busy with school projects, football, sewing, church meetings, musical rehearsals, temple attending, Friday night dates, work, FHE, photography class, weddings, cub scouts, sleepovers, friends birthday parties, piano lessons, and I'm sure there's more that I can't think of right now.

To add to our life we had a neighbor come by and tell us that our crazy, mad at the world cat is going through their doggie door and fighting their cats in their house.  Crazy!! She gently reminds me there is a leash law in Fort Worth.  Leash law for a cat!! Really?!  I think she's crazy.  Well, since it's impossible to keep a cat indoors I bought her a new collar and tag with our phone number.  I'm confident she'll call animal control the next time it happens.  I told her to spray my cat with a hose.  She wasn't convinced it would work.  Any suggestions?

No comments: