Thursday, April 12, 2012

spring

This time of year is so busy.  Between field trips, concert, musicals and end of the year projects.  Tonight we went to "Evening With the Experts" for PACE.  Its district wide, 2nd-5th grade students showing off their research project.  Mason did his on food allergies.  I think he did a great job.  We saw many friends their.  It was extremely crowded too.  Some of the projects were amazing.  I learned some interesting facts. 



The girls had noticed on the blog that I took pictures of the boys in a bluebonnet patch in our neighborhood.  They both wanted a picture too.  So before bed we quickly took a few. 


None of my kids like to miss out on the tiniest thing.  So... Geoff and Kinz if you want your picture taken too I know a place super close and someone that takes OK pictures if you're feeling left out.  ;)

No comments: