Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween fun

Saturday night our Ward had a carnival and trunk or treat.  These two talked about being old people or weeks.  In just the last hour before we left it really came together for Karlee.




 Mason wanted to be a Pioneer.  He came up with the entire look.  People kept asking him if he was Daniel Boone or Davy Crockett.  :)
 Batman's sidekick hadn't arrived yet. 
 This dress that Bailee is wearing is mine!!  My mom made if for me my Jr or Sr year, I don't remember.   We planned on doing her hair like a real 80s girl,but we ran out of time.  So I gave her some real bangs!



 Mason and Karlee carved these in less than 2o minutes.  They did it on their own while I was making dinner tonight.  There just isn't enough time in the day.
 Bailee handing out candy.
 Carson wanted to be General Grievous tonight so Geoff filled in as Batman.
 Carson, Mason, and our neighbors, Colton and Cody.
 Usually Geoff is the one pulling a face.  He's starting to rub off on her. 
When I arrived home with the boys these two were reading.  Too cute!

No comments: