Tuesday, November 16, 2010

busy days

My family often gives me a hard time about the amount of blogging I do.  But when I'm busy and don't have time to blog the same two, Brian and McKinzie, ask me when I'm going to post something.  They need something to read. 

I am a little behind...  Karlee made the basketball team at school.  YAY!!  It's very exciting.  I think her first game will be after we get back from Thanksgiving break. 

On Monday, the boys had their last gymnastics class.  It runs for 6 weeks which it perfect. 




 While Mason is waiting for his class to start he is either playing on my iPhone or playing a game with Kenna on her iPod.
We have some exciting events coming up... 

Thursday night Boswell football it playing at the Cowboys Stadium against Waco.  GO BOS!!!

Saturday Brian and I are taking the girls to the Temple.  McKinzie hasn't been since she was 15 and this will be Karlee's first visit.  We are very excited!!

Then Tuesday we leave for Oklahoma for Thanksgiving!!  Beautiful scenery, ATV trails, and limited cell phone usage.  I'm not sure which one we will enjoy more.  ;0)

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

That temple trip sounds soooooooooooooo exciting. I am so happy for you all to be able to go together. How awesome! :)

I have been too busy to blog much lately, too, so I understand. I have missed you though. :)