Wednesday, November 17, 2010

38 days till Christmas

Yesterday I was talking with a friend and we were talking about Christmas and if we had started shopping.  No, was the answer for both of us.  Neither one of us felt like we knew where to start for our kids.  There was no great gift out there waiting to be bought. I had already decided to go out and walk through the toy section (clothing section for the girls) and just see what jumps out at me.  Well...the day was a huge success.  I found a few things at Target, then Toys R Us was having some great sales and I hit the jackpot.  I'm now in the mood for Christmas.  I love it!! 

When Bailee got home from school she changed the radio station to one that had started playing Christmas music.  That made me feel like making Christmas candy...so I did.  (Is it normal to always have the ingredients on hand to make fudge, especially when one of the ingredients is marshmallow creme?) 

I'm excited.  I'm eager to go out and do more shopping, what woman isn't?!? ;)  I even have some ideas for Brian.  It's all good!

No comments: