Saturday, July 17, 2010

surprise

Brian and I stayed at a hotel last night in San Antonio. Bailee needed to be picked up at 7 AM from EFY, too early to drive down this morning.

When we went in our room I noticed a gift bag, with champagne and glasses, and a plate of cookies. Brian started to read the card and I joked that it said, " You are such a great guest. Thanks for staying with us and come again." Brian laughed as he finished reading the card and said they must of thought it was our anniversary. The card read, "Thanks for choosing us for your special occasion." I didn't understand, special occasion? Then Brian said the flowers were for me and handed me the card. He had flowers delivered to our room, for me!! These past couple of weeks have been a rollercoaster. He is such a sweet man.

Aren't they beautiful!?! I never had such a cool arrangement. I love the look of the stems in the bowl/vase.
The weekend has been nice. We picked up Bailee and had breakfast at IHOP. Then she talked and talked trying to share every experience. It's good to have her with us again.

No comments: