Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome home!

Shortly before I got on the airplane in North Carolina, I received a text from Bailee. It read: How do you make frosting? Well, I had too many questions to reply with a text so I gave her a call. I asked her what she was doing? She giggled, and told me it was a surprise. So I told her where to find the recipe and some tips on making frosting.

This is what she made for our arrival home. They were all excited to show us the cake, Bailee a little embarrassed. After it was all frosted it started to slide off. So I explained what to do different (she didn't put the bottoms of the cake together). I'm sure she will never forget. I won't either. Thanks Bailee!!! It was yummy!!!

2 comments:

Selita & Craig said...

That is quite possibly the sweetest cake I have EVER seen...Bailee should be proud and not embarassed at all. Welcome Home you guys!

Kathy said...

what a sweet daughter & cake! Looks yum!