Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birthdays!

I'm a little behind schedule. I was hoping to post last Monday for my Dad's birthday. He turned 70!! While we were in Idaho, over the 4th, we got him a cake and celebrated early. My Dad is a dairy farmer. Retired now, but he still dreams about his cows. I think #156 is one of his favorites. When my sister and I went to order the cake, the tractor jumped out at us. The only thing better would of been a cow. I even asked if they had something like that, no such luck.

He was surprised!!
He is such a good man! Very hard working and loves my Mom more than anything else. I hope he had a great day. I love you Dad!!


The next birthday is McKinzie's. She turned 18 on Friday, while we were in NYC. We had so much fun together. I hope her birthday was special to her, we tried to do a little extra. Last minute, we got Chicago tickets! It was fun! Happy birthday Kinz!! So when are you moving out? Oops, that just slipped out, really. No hurry, she is becoming more and more fun. This maturity thing is great!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to everyone. Your parents look so nice. I loved seeing the pictures of the family reunion. It looks like you all had the greatest time. I love family reunions.:)

Selita & Craig said...

Hey Happy Birthday McKinzie!!!! Travis LOVES being 18 and I kinda like him more too :) (just kidding)He leaves for college in a month
:( - Oh, hope NYC was a blast!