Saturday, November 9, 2013

pumpkin patch

Before I moved I wanted to take the gkids to the pumpkin patch.  I've taken my kids for the last 11 years.  I'm really going to miss not being able to take them next year.  I'm going to have to find new things that I can do for and with them. 

I love how Retta is watching Adam so intently. 

 She would not look directly at me.  That's OK.  She's still super cute.



 This has become Adam's new smile lately. He chose this pose all by himself.
 Geoff's mom was in town for Geoff's birthday.  I'm glad Anne was able to come with us.



 We were on the hayride and a woman offered to take a picture of Adam and me.  He would not look at her.  As soon as I took the camera back he was ready for a pic.  He's a little stubborn.
 Bailee came too of course.  After all she hangs out with me everyday.  ;)


 
 Adam wouldn't go down the slide by himself.  I offered to go with him then he expected me to go on every one.  After the slide I kinda tossed him a bounce house by himself.  He loved it! 


No comments: