Wednesday, February 29, 2012

last games

The boys had their last game on Saturday.  They both played OK.  Last week they both did much better.  I think their ready for it to be over. 



Saturday was also the school carnival.  We were able to make it to the carnival between games.  We only stayed for about 50 minutes.  The shortest time ever.  Plus this was the first year I didn't help out with their class booths.  I feel like such a slacker.  There really wasn't time.  This is also the ninth straight year of attending a carnival.  I'm burned out.  We still have 5 more years before were done.  :/

1 comment:

nikko said...

We stopped in at the carnival for only an hour, too. I helped out at K's class booth, which is the only reason we even stopped in. And, the only reason I volunteered to help was because the poor room mom had NO ONE sign up to do it. Sigh. There is just too much going on (esp at that school, don't you think?) lately.